When I first the saw 40 second challenge I figured this marketer must have a lot of faith in their product, most marketers they try to get you time committed to their offer so you will read or listen to the whole thing so they have time to convince you.
Here is a product that only asks for 40 seconds of my time. Well I decided to commit the forty seconds and clicked on the link. Boy was I ever glad I did. What I saw was the most dynamic cleverest IM Product that I had ever seen. One that literally sells itself and it only takes 40 seconds to watch this video and you will be amazed, I know I was.
Now this might sound like an exaggeration, at least I thought so before I clicked on the link. When I saw the 40 second challenge squeeze page presentation I was blown away. Now I can't for obvious reasons communicate how professional looking this product is. The only way you will believe me is to click on the link and see for yourself and make the 40 second commitment.
The magic of this product is that it looks professional every time but can be easily edited to fit any Internet Marketing Product you may have in your portfolio.
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that if you have a product that sells itself and all it takes is 40 seconds, the potential for rapid growth is palpable. Not to mention the advantage of exploding your opt-in list. ErnieV will show you how to harness the power of this product. With this easily editable dynamic squeeze page you can grow you business and connect with your customers like never before.
Now I know what you going to say; I don't know how to use the programs like flash and video editing software. Well the good news that you don't need to know anything more than simple text editing Notepad, WordPad etc& . It doesn't matter if you are a newbie or you are a long time professional.
The bottom line is that professionally constructed opt in videos can explode you conversion rate overnight. Everyone who is anyone that sells on the internet has the potential to utilize this dynamic product.
Go Check It Out Now!
The Town Talker is a marketing blog that features arts, humor, crafts, informative articles, politics, fiction, non-fiction and fun entertainment. Your comments are welcomed. But please refrain from posting offensive profanity, vulgar language, nudity or adult photos or relating to thereof, no posting of racist or sexist remarks, harassing, bullying or disrespectful comments. Any such violators will be removed from this site. Keep it clean, interesting and inspirationally entertaining.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
DynoSqueeze - Dynamic Squeeze Page - E-Z To Edit Video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment